The National Grazing Lands Coalition's Board of Directors are hosting a 7th National Grazing Lands Conference.
The 7th National Grazing Lands Conference will provide:
- A forum for discussion and exchange of information and technology.
- An opportunity to identify research and program needs.
- Exhibits, displays and samples of new products and services.
- A chance to hear world renowned featured speakers:
- Jim Gerrish - Grazing Lands Producer/Consultant dedicated to aiding farmers and ranchers more effectively manage their grazing lands for economic and environmental sustainability.
- Fred Provenza - Professor Emeritus, Utah State University, who over 30 plus years produced ground breaking research that laid the foundations for what is now known as behavior-based management of landscapes.
Who should attend?
Ranchers; farmers; consumers; federal, state and local land managers and policy makers; representatives of seed, animal and other related companies; public officials; academia and students; and anyone interested in proper grazing land management and its benefits.
Come learn how sound, scientific technical assistance can help you improve your management systems and how you can increase public awareness of the economic and environmental benefits of grazing.
For more information, click HERE.