Land management-focused panel discussion with smoke experts, hosted by the USDA Forest Service Rocky Mountain Research Station.
Join a live virtual session focused on the State of the Science about SMOKE. This facilitated panel discussion will be guided by your questions.
- Scott Goodrick - Research Meteorologist, USDA Forest Service Southern Research Station
- Susan O’Neill - Air Quality Scientist, USDA Forest Service Pacific Northwest Research Station
- Susan Prichard - Research Scientist, University of Washington, School of Environmental and Forest Sciences
- Ana Rappold - Clinical Research Branch Chief, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Shawn Urbanski - Research Physical Scientist, USDA Forest Service Rocky Mountain Research Station, Fire, Fuels and Smoke Science Program
- Jeffrey Vukovich - Emissions Scientist, US Environmental Protection Agency, Air Emissions Inventory Group
Pre-registration is required. Live session will be recorded and posted on the Rocky Mountain Research Station website.