The U.S. Fire Administration, in partnership with Women in Fire, is pleased to host its first-ever Women's Weekend at the National Fire Academy (NFA) in Emmitsburg, Maryland. Fire and emergency medical services (EMS) personnel (career/volunteer/combination across all disciplines, e.g., structural, airport, wildland, prevention, etc.) are welcome to attend.
A fantastic 2-day event is scheduled that will offer 7 different 2-day NFA classes. As you look at the list of classes, you will see that there is something for everyone.
Women's Weekend classes:
- Best Practices in Community Risk Reduction
- NEW Command and Control for Initial Company Officer
- NEW Supervising Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Investigation First Responder
- Health and Safety Program Manager
- Leadership in Supervision: Creating Environments for Professional Growth
- Wildland Urban Interface: Fire Adapted Communities – Introduction and Leadership