Join the Southeast Climate Adaptation Science Center (CASC) in Gulf Shores, Alabama for the 2022 Southeast Climate Adaptation Science Symposium.
Goals of the symposium:
- Support climate adaptation efforts by sharing science resources and tools and providing natural and cultural resource managers and regional experts with an opportunity to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Discuss and identify gaps and needs for actionable science production and delivery that meets the requirements of managers for on-the-ground application.
- Provide a venue for researchers, managers, and other resource people to share information about current activities, plans, and opportunities for collaboration.
This event is intended for:
- Resource managers and researchers working in the southeastern U.S., including the U.S. Caribbean, on climate impacts and adaptation for fish, wildlife, habitat, and cultural resources.
- Decision makers and practitioners from state fish and wildlife agencies, natural resource and land management entities, federal natural and cultural resource agencies, Tribal Nations and Tribal organizations, and NGOs.
- Changing Southeastern Landscapes
- Impacts on Habitats, Animals, People
- Adaptation Challenges & Successes