Fueling Collaboration is an interactive virtual Panel Discussion Series designed to connect fire managers and researchers. Fueling Collaboration is created and hosted by the USDA Forest Service Northern and Southern Research Stations, and the Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Fire Science Exchanges in the Eastern U.S. The Series was launched in 2020 with the goal of connecting people throughout the region and across disciplines, exploring emerging fire science research and management considerations.
This Panel will explore the dynamic role that fire plays in soil nutrient cycling, carbon dynamics, and other ecosystem processes.
- Nick Skowronski (moderator) - US Forest Service, Northern Research Station
- Ken Clark - US Forest Service, Northern Research Station
- Adam Coates - Virginia Tech
- Jessica Miesel - Michigan Sate University
- Meghan Midgley - Morton Arboretum