Cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns.
The Crown Managers Partnership is a multi-jurisdictional partnership among federal, state, provincial, tribal, and first nation agency managers and universities in Montana, Alberta, and British Columbia. Annual forums facilitate networking opportunities, build collaboration, and deepen understanding of common issues in the Crown of the Continent Ecosystem.
This year's forum will focus on fire, with the following themes:
- Session 1 - Fire Past and Future: Fact, Fiction and Uncertainty
- Session 2 - Active Use of Fire: First Nations TEK and How Fire is Used as a Tool
- Session 3 - Fire in the Human Environment
- Session 4 - Fire Management in Practice
- Session 5 - Fire in Terrestrial and Aquatic Systems
All are welcome to attend the Crown Manager's Partnership business meeting on March 10th, with the special sessions following on March 11th-12th. On the 11th, there will also be an evening poster session and keynote speaker dinner.