The Alaska Climate Adaptation Science Center is a Federal/academic partnership serving the needs of Alaskan resource managers, decision makers, and other stakeholders. Over the last 5 years, we have developed a portfolio of future projections of climatic and ecological conditions inspired by partnerships across the stakeholder continuum from local communities to Federal management agencies. In this presentation, Dr. Jeremy Littell will describe some of these partnerships and highlight relevant projections, best practices for their use given uncertainty, and the potential for collaborative climate impacts research going forward.
Dr. Jeremy S. Littell is a USGS Research Ecologist with the DOI Alaska Climate Adaptation Science Center in Anchorage, AK. His research includes climate impacts on Alaska as well as western US forest ecosystems, contemporary and Common Era climate variability, and translational science - the practice of use-inspired collaborative and co-produced research.
To join the talk visit: https://gstalk.usgs.gov/82511
- Use internet explorer browser; Chrome does not work
- When you enter your name and Meeting ID, please uncheck 'Use browser for audio + video'
- Meeting ID: 82511
- For audio please dial: 1-855-547-8255
- and enter the conference collaboration code: 82511 followed by the # key
- You will be put on hold until the meeting begins