Co-sponsored by the the California Rangeland Conservation Coalition and University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources. Highlights include:
- Cattle Grazing to Manage Brush – Lynn Huntsinger, Rustici Chair, UC Berkeley
- Fire risk increasing unevenly on public and private lands – Van Butsic, UC Berkeley
- Post wildfire grazing on public lands I Northern California – Laura Snell, UCANR, Modoc County
- Prescribed fire in California: Bottlenecks and opportunities – Jeff Stackhouse, UCANR, Humboldt County
- Post f wildfire considerations in annual rangelands – Matt Shapero, UCANR, Santa Barbara County
- California wild fire policy – What’s next? Will grazing be recognized as a tool?
- Ranchers experienced with rangeland wild fire.
- Point Blue Conservation Science PHOTO CONTEST
- Lunch and Snacks provided by Mid-Valley CattleWomen
REGISTRATION: $75 Participant or $30 Student.
Contact: Karen Sweet 925.784-8303 or 925.443-7692.