You are invited to the March 28th webinar: Using IFTDSS for Fire Hazard Analysis Across a Landscape, presented by Stacy Drury. This webinar is meant to illustrate some of the techniques you can use to identify fire hazard across a landscape. This webinar will briefly touch on the new functionality for fire hazard analysis within IFTDSS that will be released in the next few months. We do not see this methodology of performing hazard analysis as the only way to do so but as a way of looking at hazard in the landscape context. I will also be recruiting folks to help us identify exactly what the field is looking for in a hazard analysis and to spend time with us beefing up the hazard analysis. To attend this webinar on March 28, 2012 at 10 am PDT, please follow the instructions below.
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://sonomatech.webex.com/sonomatech/j.php?ED=195043552&UID=0&PW=NNjA2NmJjMzAy&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: March28
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the audio conference only
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Global call-in numbers: https://sonomatech.webex.com/sonomatech/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=195043552&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code:574 367 498
1. Go to https://sonomatech.webex.com/sonomatech/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".