This position will be responsible for:
- instruction of existing online ecology- and restoration-focused courses at the undergraduate and graduate level;
- developing and delivering new online ecology and restoration courses to broaden CNR’s portfolio of online courses that will support undergraduate and graduate programs;
- advise both undergraduate and graduate students about professional opportunities during and after completion of their academic programs;
- assist with student recruitment;
- assist the faculty and staff in partnering with local, state, and federal agencies, as well as private industry and non-profit organizations, to effectively prepare students for professional positions related to ecology and ecosystem restoration;
- Assisting and facilitating faculty trainings and support for instruction training and evaluation for online course delivery.
Priority will be given to applicants who have submitted their materials by July 23rd, 2021.